Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I'm Pregnant!

Sunday March 3, 2013 will be the day that forever changed our lives.  Travis was at work when I took the first pregnancy test.  I had been told that dollar store tests were just the same so I used one and a very faint positive line showed up!  I couldn't believe it!  I was so unsure it was positive that I called a friend who was currently pregnant to confirm.  "A line is a line!" she told me, but I still wanted to be sure.  I went to the store and bought the more expensive tests, and sure enough she was right!  Waiting all day for Travis to get home from work was torture!  When he finally came home, I told him I bought him a sussi (a surprise we buy each other) but he insisted on taking a shower first.  As soon as he was out and dried off I made him open his present.  He was totally caught off guard and I had to explain the present to him.  Boy or girl, which would it be?


1 comment:

  1. How fun! You and Travis will be wonderful parents. Get ready to fall madly in love...again! :) Oh and welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete