Monday, March 31, 2014

More Tummy Time Progression


My biggest fear as a working mommy was that I would miss an important milestone in Barrett's life.  When I picked him up from the nanny the other day, she told me how mobile Barrett was from all his rolling over.  What should have been a happy mommy moment turned into a little sadness.  He hadn't done this for me yet. :( 

That afternoon, I attempted to recreate the magical moment.  Although he didn't roll over for me in this video, I did witness him raising up onto his elbows several times without screaming!  As you know Barrett has not been the biggest fan of tummy time and I thought this day would never happen.  It was a huge moment for my baby bear and his mommy!  

Since then he has rolled from tummy to back several times, but I have been unsuccessful at a video capture of it.  Something to stayed tuned for!

Sorry for the dark picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment