Monday, October 12, 2015

Labor Day

Rather than go back and try to remember all the fun things we did this summer (remember pregnancy brain), I'll start at the end of the summer.  The Powells headed over to Grandpa and JoJo's for one last swim in the pool.

Barrett did not like the pool at ALL at the beginning of the summer, and it was all Mommy's fault!  I had been putting him in a life vest all summer and he had gotten better by the middle of the summer, but still wasn't the biggest fan of the pool.  One day Mommy left the life vest at home and Target only had puddle jumpers left.  So I grabbed and crossed my fingers!  I never would have guessed the magic that the puddle jumper did on my little man.  He became so comfortable and loved just floating away in the pool all by himself!  He even let Daddy throw him high in the air and come splashing down.  I was so proud of my brave little man!

Happy Swimmer!


Rocket Baby


Why not take a lawn mower into the pool?

No comments:

Post a Comment